EASY MONEY>MONEY VOCABULARY
Are you into forex trading? Test your know-how in this vocabulary quiz.
1. Flat adj. A: smooth currency movement. B: neither long nor short position. C: zero trading profit. D: a bad note.
2. Indicative Quote n. A: guaranteed price. B: forecast price. C: estimated price. D: fixed price.
3. Cross Rate n. A: exchange rate between two non-official currencies. B: exchange rate between two currencies. C: bid price for one currency. D: ask price for one currency.
4. Euroyen n. A: yen deposits held in Europe. B: euro deposits held in Japan. C: yen deposits held outside Japan. D: euro deposits held outside Europe.
5. Soft adj. a currency that A: is made of paper bills. B: fluctuates often. C: is relatively stable. D: is not hard.
6. Pip n. A: smallest price change. B: the currency of Papua New Guinea. C: a famous 70’s Filipino actor. D: a newly hired currency trader.
7. Mine and Yours n. A: currencies held by opposing traders. B: term to signify buying and selling. C: term which means profit and loss. D: positions held in two currencies.
8. Loonie n. A: a crazy currency trader. B: wild volatility in the forex market. C: a currency speculator. D: Canadian dollar.
9. Flip n. A: shift from long to short positions. B: shift from short to long positions. C: quick trading of a currency for another. D: another term for loonie.
10. Spot Trade n. a trade A: to be settled at a future date. B: already settled. C: settled for immediate delivery. D: settled at a fixed price.
1. B. 2. C. 3. A. 4. C. 5. B. 6. A. 7. B. 8. D. 9. A. 10 C.