WHY ADVERTISE WITH US?
MoneySense is the perfect advertising vehicle for your company. Here are 5 great reasons to advertise:
- Pioneering. MoneySense is the first personal finance magazine in the Philippines. Be part of the pioneering name on personal finance in the country.
- Financial literacy. MoneySense is at the forefront of contributing to the financial literacy of Filipinos. Support this noble goal with us.
- Credible source. We were founded by business and finance journalists, and chaired by a former secretary of finance. Our columnists and contributors are experts in personal finance. Align your company with a trusted source.
- Loyal readers. Our readers love us! Every issue, we get tons of feedback from readers who gush about how MoneySense is helping them manage their money and change their lives. You are assured of loyal readers.
- Targeted market. Our readers are highly motivated to save, borrow, spend, and invest wisely. They want to know more about financial products and services. They are your real target market.
For advertising inquiries, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
TRUSTED BY ADVERTISERS
Many financial institutions, government agencies, and other companies advertise in MoneySense, including:
- Allied Bank
- EastWest Bank
- GE Money Bank
- Sterling Savings Bank
- Philippine Veterans Bank
- Country Bankers
- New York Life
- Paramount Gen.
Other Financial Services
- BPI Preferred
- First Metro
- Ayala Land
2 thoughts on “Advertise”
hi! Please call me asap at 635-9355 loc.124. Our client, a Thai Conglomerate named SCG would like to inquire on pthe possibility of advertising in your mag. Or please email me the rates asap. Appreciate your feedback.
Good day! I am Jason Karaan from the Ateneo Management Economics Organization, an organization that stands for financial literacy and socially responsible investing. We have an event coming up this December 15-16 called the National Student Investors’ Convention and we are hoping that you could support our event through a partnership. The event will cover various topics such as the stock market, foreign exchange, personal finance, and the like. Please feel free to contact me through my email if you would be interested.
Comments are closed.