MoneySense 3rd Qtr 2019 Issue – The Pivots of Kalibrr CEO Paul Rivera
The Pivots of Kalibrr CEO Paul Rivera
After graduating from the University of California, Berkeley with a degree in Political Economics, Paul Rivera, CEO of recruitment technology company Kalibrr, thought he was destined to be a business consultant.
He and two schoolmates applied for jobs at consultancy giant Accenture, but while his two friends were accepted, the Filipino-American was not.
That twist of fate introduced Paul to the world of startups, and later led him back home to the Philippines, which he had left with his family when he was five. The now 36-year-old has since established a tech business with operations in three countries in Southeast Asia, and invested in other Philippine online platforms.
Learn more by buying a copy of MoneySense 3rd Quarter 2019 Issue Now!
- The Pivots of Kalibrr CEO Paul Rivera – Elena Torrijos
- Passion + Purpose + Profit: Creating a Meaningful Business – Excel V. Dyquiangco
- 20 Best Franchises Under P1 Million – Excel V. Dyquiangco
- 30 Home Based Businesses You Can Start Now! – Excel V. Dyquiangco
- Book Excerpt: #Adulting Accomplice – Lianne Martha Laroya
- How to Survive a Tax Audit – Excel V. Dyquiangco
- Best Co-Working Spaces – Excel V. Dyquiangco
- Versus: Buy Vs. Franchise Vs. Start a Business – Genesis Kelly Lontoc, RFP
- Q&A: Franchisee – Excel V. Dyquiangco
- Primer: Business Taxes – Excel V. Dyquiangco
- My Money Story: Wearing Many Hats – Anna Escalona as told to Excel V. Dyquiangco
- My Money Story: In Good Financial Health – Gim B. Gonzales as told to Excel V. Dyquiangco
- My Money Story: The Business of Franchising – JC Calvento as told to Excel V. Dyquiangco
- Stock Market 101: CANSLIM Method – Josefino Gomez, RFP
- Real Estate 101: Investing in Office and Commercial Properties – Richard Thaddeus Carvajal, RFP, ACSI
- Setting Up Your ideal Home Office – Edmund Lao, RFP