The Registered Financial Planners Institute and Personal Finance Advisers Philippines Corporation are pleased to announce their first joint event entitled, “Pesos and Sense – Weather Proofing Your Personal Finance” on October 29, 2008 from 1 to 5 pm at the Makati Sports Club.
For this event, we have invited the following bestselling authors and practitioners to articulate how personal finance can indeed be weather-proofed:
Chinkee Tan – The Right Perspective On Money
• Bestselling author of “Till Debt Do Us Part”
• Lifestyle Trainer
• Former actor turned Millionaire
• One of the most sought after speaker on practical financial management
J. Randell Tiongson, RFP – Prosperity Begins with “S”
• President and COO, Personal Finance Advisers Philippines Corporation
• 20 years of experience in the financial services industry
• Director of the Registered Financial Planning Institute Philippines
• Co-founder of www.income-tacts.com, the country’s premiere personal finance on-line community
• Columnist/Writer, Business Mirror Newspaper, Moneysense Magazine, My Money
Francis J. Kong – The Right Pursuits in Life
• The country’s leading motivational and inspirational guru
• Author of 10 best-selling books
• Award-winning radio program on DZFE and a most read columnist of the Philippine Star
• License holder for John Maxwell and Zig Ziglar programs
• Extensive experience in business
• Featured in many of the major business conventions and conferences both here and abroad
People who should attend this event are individuals interested in improving their personal financial management as well as practitioners who want to get insights on how to help their clients better manage their finances.
The cost for attending the seminar is One Thousand Eight Hundred Pesos (P1,800.00) per person, VAT inclusive or a special early bird rate of One Thousand Five Hundred Pesos Only (P1,500.00) – Great value for fantastic learning from 3 of the country’s most respected speakers and trainers.
For more inquiries, please call Rachelle at 634-2204